Cruise

Cruise
MY Mother in Law took all her kids on a Caribbean cruise this summer

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Promos and Featured Shop

Good Morning everyone. I awoke this morning with a bit of excitement at the prospect of more exploration on the island of Etsy. In an attempt to help my survival here I have opened the channels of communications in the promotions forum. I have a thread called "Santa's Little Helpers are looking for gifts" and I have seen some wonderful shops and array of goods for everyones viewing. I will be featuring some great unknown shops from that thread so keep checking back or better yet stop by and say hi and check out the shops. http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5893881


Today I am featuring My Printed Memories. I discovered this shop while exploring around etsy. Its a lovely little shop that can make banners and avatars for your etsy shop and can also make photo cards for the Holidays, birthdays, invitations, weddings, and more. I am sure she would appreciate you stopping by.











I have a great sale going on right now. Every thing in my Pre Thanksgiving Sale is marked down. Come on in and check it out. You just might find some really nice gifts. Check back often because the closer to thanksgiving, the more I will mark down. I just made my 50th sale and am counting down to number 60. Be number 60 and receive a really nice gift of your choice of anything up to 10.00.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5598263&section_id=5735960

No comments: