Cruise

Cruise
MY Mother in Law took all her kids on a Caribbean cruise this summer

Thursday, November 20, 2008

DebSparkles



Chelynn


Chelynn



Chelynn
















Good Morning all.Today in my ramblings I am going to feature two shops on Etsy.My 1st featured shop today is Chelynns Creations! Chelynn features beautibul items created from a product called Friendly Plastic. Her items are lovely and unique ,bright and sparkling. Photos of a few of her work are at the top. They are lovely. You can view her shop
athttp://chelynnscreations.etsy.com/ stop by and give her shop a look.
My 2nd featured shop today is Debsparkles.etsy.com. She posted in my Santa's Helpers are looking for gifts thread in the etsy promotions forum. She has beautiful items created from seed beads. She has amulet bags, ornaments, jewelry and many lovely items in her shop. Stop by and check it out.
In your Ramblings around etsy and in the blogs, if you should see a deserving shop with out many sales or any new shops let me know and I will feature them . I hope to help get these nice shops a few views and possibly some sale












No comments: