Cruise

Cruise
MY Mother in Law took all her kids on a Caribbean cruise this summer

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hi Everyone

Just a quick hello to everyone, I wont be online and writing much this week. I hope I can get a minute to do a featured shop or 2 tho. My daddy had gall bladder surgery yesterday and they kept him overnight because of his age. Hes 85 and came thru with flying colors and we brought him home today. He is doing great and was so happy to get home to see his cats lol. He has very little pain and after a few days of taking it easy his doctors says he should be back as good as before.

Thanks to everyone that said a prayer for him and I will be back as soon as I can

I have a great sale going on right now. Every thing in my Pre Thanksgiving Sale is marked down. Come on in and check it out. You just might find some really nice gifts. Check back often because the closer to thanksgiving, the more I will mark down. I just made my 50th sale and am counting down to number 60. Be number 60 and receive a really nice gift of your choice of anything up to 10.00.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5598263&section_id=5735960

No comments: