Cruise

Cruise
MY Mother in Law took all her kids on a Caribbean cruise this summer

Monday, December 8, 2008

New Promotion




Hi everyone I have a great Happy Holiday sale event going right now thru Christmas Day. I also have sale items in my Christmas section. All items are marked down from 10% to 50%. Buy any 2 stretch bracelets and get a 3rd one free. Just convo me with your choice. When you purchase $15.00 or more, not including shipping,shipping is free to the U.S. I can also do non pierced earrings, Almost any earring can be made with clip on earrings, just let me know, also I can change earwires if you would like a different kind. I can adjust sizes on most bracelets. Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your visit,come back often.




I recently made my 60th sale. On the occasion of my 70th sale I will be giving away another free 10.00 item from my shop.

No comments: